Our experts will optimise your website and its ranking to hit the top of the searches engines.
Uncomfortable Facts About Your Website And The Internet
- An expensive, well-designed website will not benefit from new business via the search engines if it cannot be found.
- A visible website will attract a buying audience.
- Someone searching the Internet for a product or service has already taken the decision to buy.
- If the potential buyer does not find your website, the sales lead goes to your competitors.
- 46% of all daily Internet use is by people searching for products and services they want to buy.
- Those sales enquiries are going somewhere!
- Who is getting all these pre-qualified leads from the Internet?
Marketing Facts About Internet Use
- 90% of Internet enquiries use search engines as the starting point to find information, products and suppliers.
- 85% of all website activity is generated from search engines.
- 80% of searchers only look at the first page of results.
- 97% of search engine users don't look past the first 2 pages of results.
- 55% of all business conducted online is with companies found in the first 2 pages of search engine listings.
- Only 40% of accountants have a website.
The Business Case For Search Engine Optimisation
- The cost of missed sales from poor search engine positioning is more than the price of optimising your website.
- Search engine optimisation will increase qualified and motivated buyers to your website.
- Search engine optimisation takes your service to a wider market.
- Search engine optimisation will improve the ROI of your website.
- Only 17% of UK SMEs are using the full potential of their websites.
What's Included In Our Service?
We will optimise your website for 5 key search phrases of your choice (eg accountants in Leicester, accountants in Leicestershire, tax advisors in Leicester, etc). Our service aims to get your website listed on the first page of all of these searches. We will also provide monthly reports of your positions in the major search engines for your selected phrases.
How Much Does It Cost?
There's no set-up fee.
£60 per month plus VAT per 5 key phrases.
There is a minimum contract period of 12 months.
How To Place An Order
Click here to find the items you want and add them to your Shopping Basket. When you've chosen everything you need click on the shopping basket button and checkout. You can pay by cheque or direct debit.
Note: Order two or more services at the same time and receive a 10% discount on the total order value.